For those of you who are currently looking for information about Nikita GCAM, you can find it in this article. This app is indeed a favorite and it is a modification of the Google Camera which can now be installed on many types of mobile phones. A number of popular mobile phones can now be installed starting from Oppo, Redmi, Realme, Samsung, etc.
For those of you who don’t know what GCAM is, GCAM is an app that can be used to make HDR quality photos and very accurate rendering. However, unfortunately, this application can only be used on Google mobile phones, for example the Pixel. However, now it turns out that the app can be used on various types of popular mobile phones in the market.
What is GCAM Nikita?
Google Camera Nikita is in principle an app as a result of a modification from a developer named Nikita. Moreover, many types of mobile phones can be crystallized without leaving different advantages in terms of the features in it. So, even though it’s not a native app, it’s still very satisfying.
The most exciting thing is that Gcam Nikita is also equipped with many excellent features. Several updates are made in the same way as in the original version. In other words, you can enjoy the various benefits of this application and make the images more clear in terms of quality.
Read also: How to add likes on Instagram
How to set a mobile phone so that it can be installed with GCAM files from Nikita
One alternative to downloading the GCAM app is to search for the apk or app package file. If you don’t know, this APK file is a bundle of files that can be used on Android. If you are using a PC or laptop, you probably know the .exe file to install. This is more or less an APK file on Android.
With this Nikita GCAM APK file, you will be given access to many full features as in the original version of GCAM. This APK file is generally used for a number of mobile phones that do not have direct access to the Google play store.
The thing to note is that when you want to install an APK file, we have to be extra careful because it may turn out that it contains malware that affects the smartphone. So, make sure to download the Nikita GCAM app on a trusted website.
You must first set up and condition the mobile phone so that the APK file can be installed. How to setup You can follow these steps:
- Open the mobile and access the settings menu.
- Next, find the Security menu and check the Allow installation from unknown sources checklist.
- In every mobile phone, sometimes it also has different way of setting. You can adapt to the mobile phone you have, which in essence ensures that you allow the installation of applications from unknown sources.
- After completing these settings, you can install various APK files on your smartphone.
- After that, please install the GCAM app by downloading the APK file on the Internet.
How to get GCAM APK file from Nikita
From the explanation given, you may also have begun to understand a little bit about what GCAM Nikita is. So, you can start installing the app by getting the APK file online. Or you can find files GCam Nikita Link Right to the end of the discussion later.
The thing to note is that the application size is quite large above 100MB. In addition, the application can be installed on the mobile phone OS 7.0 and above. Also, make sure you have enough memory space on your smartphone to download and install it.
How to install GCAM Nikita
Since this app is not obtained from Playstore or App Store, its installation on mobile is also generally not done. When you already have the Nikita GCAM APK file, then it can be installed on your mobile phone with the following steps:
- Make sure to download and save the GCAM Nikita APK file on your mobile phone.
- Also, be sure to download the configuration file that configures the application so that it can be installed correctly.
- Click on the APK file and perform the installation process according to the instructions.
- If it is already installed, open the GCAM Nikita app.
- Next, you can click on the v button and then select the Settings menu.
- Click the Configure and Save section.
- Next, extract the configuration file that you downloaded and got from the internet.
- Next, go back to the settings menu in the GCAM app. Next, you can select the internal storage, choose GCAM, and select Configuration 7. After that, you can paste the configuration there.
Read also: Gcam Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Advantages of GCAM compared to virtual mobile camera
To be clear, here are a number of advantages of the GCAM from Nikita compared to the default camera on a smartphone.
1. Night mode can be used
The first feature of the GCAM app is that it can be used for night activities using Night Mode. If the image previously seemed blurry and blurry, the results in this night mode will still be perfect even in dark conditions.
2. There is a time lapse feature
The next feature is that there is a time lapse feature. You can set the video speed two to three times faster. This is a feature rarely found in a virtual mobile phone camera.
3. Slow motion
You also get the slow motion feature to become one of the mainstays of using GCAM. You can use it to create exciting videos. Suitable for those of you who love to shoot video.
Other advantages of this app are as follows;
- panoramic photo. This is a really cool feature and it can take photos up to a 360 degree viewing angle.
- panorama. This feature is also no less impressive and allows you to take pictures in portrait or landscape mode in panoramic and high-resolution quality.
- Lens focus. This feature is also great which allows you to add a blur effect to both the foreground and background on the camera so that it makes the shots even better.
- HDR + quality. It can be said that every photo taken with GCAM app has HDR quality as well as quality. The resulting color spectrum is very smooth and sharp.
Mobile with recommended specifications
Although the app GCAM Nikita This can be installed on many popular brands of mobile phones, but there are a number of criteria so that the results of the images are maximized. First, the mobile phone must be able to support camera 2 api. If there is, you can access many interesting features that range from exposure, ISO, to focus.
After that, the processor used to run the app is at least a Snapdragon which is of course equipped with two fire cameras. However, if you have another smartphone, don’t worry because GCAM can be installed now although there are some flaws.
Read also: Instander APK
Download GCam Nikita 2.0 APK
This is the discussion about GCAM from Nikita which is now going viral and widely used in different types of mobile phones. Those who want to feel the sensation of this application can start searching and downloading it from various sources on the internet.
But since you are already here, here are some Gcam download links that you can use to get the app.
GCam Nikita 7.4 V2.0 More:
- More from GCam Nikita:
- More configuration for GCam Nikita:
From some of the links that we have shared above, you can use one of the best versions of GCam Nikita. Adapt to HP’s specifications and needs, thank you.