How to find out who viewed my profile on TikTok. An old function has reappeared on the platform. The option that allows you view users who have viewed your profile and on the other hand also record your visit to other people’s account is available again on the social network.
Since creative stop we have prepared this step by step guide on how to find out who has viewed your profile on TikTok and find out how to disable the feature, if you wish.
How to know who viewed my profile on TikTok step by step
To know who viewed your profile on TikTokfollow the steps below, remembering that only the owner of the profile itself has access to these statistics:
- Únete and TikTok: Sign in to your TikTok account with your email and password.
- Access the “Profile Views” feature: after logging in to TikTok, open your «Inbox» by clicking on the speech bubble icon located in the bottom menu of the screen. In “All the activities“, look for the function “profile views“, which shows the history of people who have viewed your account in the last 30 days, and click on it.
- See who viewed your profile: On the next screen, you will see a list of all users who have recently viewed your page. A user’s visit is not recorded if you have disabled the history option in your settings, which also prevents you from seeing anyone who has visited your profile. In this list of users, you can click on each one’s photo and be redirected to the person’s profile.
Can I turn off TikTok profile view history?
Yes, as stated above, the option “profile views» from TikTok you can deactivate in your configuration. Once this is done, you will not know who has viewed your profile on TikTok in the last 30 days, but on the other hand, You will not have your visit recorded in the history of other users.
To disable the “Profile Views”follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your TikTok account, using your email and password.
- open your «Inbox» by clicking on the speech bubble icon, located on the screen bottom menu.
- In “All the activities“, find and click on the function “profile views«.
- On the next screen, click the gear iconlocated in the upper right corner.
- In the dialog box that will open, disable the option “profile views«.
Is it possible to visit someone else’s profile without them knowing?
the only way to prevent your visit to a profile from not being recorded is to disable the history option in the settings . It is also good to remember that the private accounts can only be followed and viewed by users approved by the owner of the profilebut your visits to other accounts are recorded in the same way as those of a public profile.