Hello, Welcome to Pendidikanmu.com, a web about education in a complete and accurate manner. Right now your education admin wants to talk about the material Information? Your education admin will discuss in detail about this material, including: understanding, types, characteristics, purposes, benefits and examples.
Information is a greeting from another person through direct or indirect communication that is meaningful and useful, and is collected through a series of processes that do not take too long to spread quickly from one person to another.
Understanding Information According to Experts
The following are some definitions of information according to experts, including:
1. According to Jogianto
According to Jogianto, information is data that has been processed into a form that is more meaningful and useful for the recipient to make decisions now and in the future.
2. According to Joner Hasugian
According to Joner Hasugian, he has found that information is a universal concept in a large number of contents that cover many things in their respective scopes and are recorded in a number of media.
3. According to Ahzhar Susanto
According to Azhar Susanto, information is the result of data processing that has certain meanings and advantages.
4. According to Kenneth C. Laudon
According to Kenneth C. Laudon, information is data that has been brought into a form that is useful and usable for humans.
5. According to Lani Sidharta
According to Lani Sidharta, information is provided as data in a form that is more useful for a decision.
6. According to Anton M Meliono
According to Anton M, Meliono explained that information is data that has been processed for a specific purpose. The goal here is to make a decision.
7. According to Tata Sutabri
According to Tata Sutabri, information is data that is processed/interpreted to make decisions.
8. According to Abdul Kadir, MC Fadden DKK
According to Abdul Kadir, MC Fadden DKK stated that information is data that has been processed in such a way that the knowledge of someone who uses the data can be expanded.
9. According to Brurch & Strater
According to Brurch & Strater, information is the process of collecting or processing data to provide knowledge or information.
10. According to George R Terry
According to George R. Terry, information is the most important data to provide useful knowledge.
Types of Information
The following are several types of information, including:
1. Information by function
This type of information is information based on the material and use of the information. This type of information includes information that expands knowledge and information that teaches the reader (educational information). Knowledge-enhancing information, such as natural disasters, regional developments, celebrity activities, etc. To become a reliable computer programmer, and so on.
2. Information based on presentation format
This type of information is information based on the form of presentation of information. This type of information includes photos, caricatures, abstract paintings, and text fonts.
3. Information based on event location
This type of information is information based on the location of the event, namely information from within the country and information from abroad.
4. Information by field of life
This type of information is information based on existing fields of life, such as education, sports, music, literature, culture, and science and technology.
5. Information based on delivery
- Information is provided regularly.
- Information is suddenly available.
- Information is provided at any time.
- Excluded information.
- Information on request.
The following are some of the characteristics of information, including:
- Information must be relevant, which means that it must have a benefit to users.
- Information must be accurate, i.e. information must be free from error and have a clear purpose and purpose.
- Just in time means the information received should not be late.
- Consistent, ie the information received must match the actual data and must not change.
The following are some of the purposes of the information, including:
- Give the story used in decision making.
- To calm the situation after hearing the news or even vice versa.
- People who initially do not know who the people who understand or understand to give the message.
- Help someone with day-to-day activities or tasks.
The following are some of the benefits of information, including:
- Can be taken into account when making decisions
- Can know the situation or situation because there is information from other people or information media
- Can know if we do not know because there is information.
Here are some examples of information, including:
- A teacher tells one of his students that the teacher will have a meeting and that all students can go home quickly. The student then tells all the students in the school that the teacher can hold a meeting and go home quickly.
- The father tells the mother that the family will go on vacation to Paris if the children do not go to school, and then the mother will tell the children that the school holidays will go on vacation to Paris.
Information is very important for human life, because without it there is no information that does not know information in one environment or another.
Thus the discussion about Information: Definition According to Experts, Types, Characteristics, Purpose, Benefits and Examples from your education
Other News Articles: